donderdag 14 maart 2013

Home is where your heart is.....

Last weekend i was very lucky to be invited to go to the temple in Friedrichsdorf. It is about 5 hours away from here....although some speed maniacs could probably do it faster. The weather was beautiful and the scenery on the way up there as well. We caught a quick glimpse of the Frankfurt skyline and that always impresses me.
 I had a great time. We got there on thursday evening and just got unpacked and went to bed. 
 Then friday and saturday we went to the temple, enjoyed the weather, had good pizza and i ran into some people i hadnt seen in a long time. I loved it. I felt a lot of love and had the chance to think about a lot of things. There were flowers everywhere and just lovely quietness. I thought a lot about my dad....I miss him a lot but thinking of him brought a smile to my face. He would have loved to have been there with me....and maybe he was....maybe:)

I had forgotten how special it is to live close to a temple and now wish i had appreciated and enjoyed it more. Hopefully one day David and I will live closer to a temple and we will not take it for granted.

It really is the House of the Lord.

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten