maandag 4 maart 2013

Just a few things...

1. I am always looking for food products that make me feel better. A lot of stuff just makes me icky. I have beentested for allergies but i am as healthy as a ....uhmm...a fish?! Still......I am on a search for food that works for me. In Germany they have soooooo many bio stores! Of course that is not the only place to find stuff but I have a found some new favo's at the store around the corner. First: Coconut flour. Very expensive but super tasty and very good for the stomach and intestins. I mix it with my second fav: Amaranth. Does not make me nauseated...a miracle. And third: hazelnut butter. My lover swears by this and says that combined with honey this WILL change you....haha. But yes...very tasty and enery giving
2. This book. I have just started reading and i have to stop after eevery page to think about it and also look up some difficult words:) Very insightful. 
This is the last part I read yesterday and I love it:
" God's power rests not on totalizing omnipotence,but on his ability to alchemize suffering, tragedy, and loss into wisdom, understanding, and joy."

3. I have a very talented husband. I think he should utilize his talents more. That being said he does have some music online.It is labelled as: New age...haha. Cute. Here is a lullaby he made for a very sweet baby girl a while ago.

4. via:  A merry Mishap

5. Love, love, love this.

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten