dinsdag 26 maart 2013

A visit from mutti und brutti...

Last weekend my mom and brother came to visit. On saturday was my brutti's 33 b-day and on sunday was my dad's b-day...we remembered him with some nice choco cake....as he would like it. Basically we had cake 3 days straight....which is ok because today we start the "3 kilo club" where we work on losing 3 kilo's...to start with!!!

We went to Kiel on saturday. It was and is still so cold though!!! We stayed in a lot as well, eating and playing games. Of course we also visited some German supermarkets...because they are just so good...especially for my mom and brother because they just have different stuff here.

Here are some photo's:




 My mom of course brought groceries as well...very happy i am:)
 And last but not least: my Easter decoration I got at the junk store! Bunnies make me happy...like really happy.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten