woensdag 8 mei 2013

Beauty...

The last few days I have had the need so much to surround myself with pretty pictures, pretty music, pretty nature....lovely people and so on. I really need this because lately i find it a bit hard to be optimistic and upbeat. I know the reasons why and I also know I have to surround myself with beauty to get rid of that negative voice in my head. I have so much goodness in my life...especially David....if you are reading this: Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I took these photo's a few days ago...


 “Don’t ask what the world needs. 
ask what makes you come alive, 
and go do it. 
because what the world needs is people 
who have come alive.” 
-howard thurman 


“It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers.” 
― Gordon B. Hinckley



"Now and then it's good to 
pause in our pursuit of happiness
and just be happy."
- Guillaume Apollinaire

xoxo

1 opmerking:

  1. ja, ik ken het gevoel. Erg dubbel allemaal. Volgens mij heeft het te maken met ver weg van je 'normale' situatie wonen, je vrienden, je familie niet meer steeds zien, een nieuw leven in een nieuw land, met nieuwe mensen en een nieuwe taal opbouwen. Ik weet niet of Aboo Nederlands spreekt, maar zo niet, dan kan je ook nog niet eens in je eigen taal praten met je geliefde. Het is heus niet niks wat je allemaal aan het doen bent! Dat hakt er behoorlijk in van tijd tot tijd. Omring jezelf met schoonheid inderdaad, zoek naar positieve zaken, positieve gedachten. Het wordt beter, maar van tijd tot tijd zal dit blijven toeslaan, dit gevoel. Neem wat Roosvicee, komt goed sgatje.....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen